2011 Spring Migration Summary

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011

    Greetings!

    The attached spreadsheet updates our previous list that I emailed on 04 June.  This list summarizes migrant species reported in western Colorado this year, as gleaned from several sources:  WSBN, Ebird, GVAS Spring Count (14 May), CFO field trip accounts (20-23 May), as well as off-line phone calls and emails I received from many of you.  Sincere thanks for reporting/sharing your birds!

    Have an enjoyable and birdy holiday weekend!