Least Flycatcher - Moffat County

  • Jacob C. Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Hi all,

      Today I had a calling Least Flycatcher about a mile east of Craig at the Wyman Living History Museum. The bird was at the large gravel pile along the railroad, but be careful not to step on any eggs as the Killdeer were going beserk whenever I was near the gravel. If you go by on one of the days the museum is open to look for it, please be sure to check in at the front desk - I told them where the bird was located and they can easily point you in the right direction.

      Good birding,

      --
      Jacob C. Cooper
      Mesa County, Colorado