WESO Checks

  • nic korte
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2011
      WESO boxes checked this year: 130
      Occupants: WESO (presumed nesting) 14, Wood ducks - 7, Kestrels - 9, Starlings 15.

      Interestingly, I believe we are down a bit on everything but the WESOs which is a normal number.

      Thanks to Dave and Diane Trappet and Peter Robinson who helped with some of the box checks and to Larry Allison for providing two more monitor/tuner systems.

      Nic Korte