Archuleta County - 5/8

  • Jim Beatty
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2011
      Hi All,

      Today I birded Archuleta County for several hours.  Best bird was a female Summer Tanager (County record?) on County Road 500 about two miles east of the Carracas turn.  Another good bird was a male alternate plumage Lark Bunting on CR 700 about a mile and a half north of the junction with CR 500.  It was with a large mixed flock of sparrows - mostly Lark Sparrows.  Navajo State Park was very quiet.

      Jim Beatty
      Durango