One Crazy Bird at our House

  • ROBERT moston
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011
      At about 9 a.m. our crazy Cowbird appeared. This is the same date and time as
      last year and just has to be the same bird...

      He sits on the window ledge and makes challenging gestures and calls at it
      reflection.

      We have a film on our windows that allows us to watch the birds but they can't
      see us, all they see is their reflection.

      We have named him Narcissus.

      Juanita Moston