Whimbrel in Craig

  • Forrest Luke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011

      I just stopped by the field across from Woodberry Park (ball fields) located off First Street in Craig. A Whimbrel has joined the four Long-billed Curlews, observed about 10 minutes ago.

      Down First Street a half mile to the east there was a Marbled Godwit and 40 or so Long-billed Dowitchers at the Craig Safety Center Pond.

      Best,

      Forrest Luke