Photos of McCown's Longspur, Caspian Tern, and others from 4/27

  • Cole Wild
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      I have posted photos on my website of the McCown's Longpur (poor flight shots), Caspian Tern,Black-chinned Sparrow and a few other species from the trip with Andrew Spencer and Katrina Stowasser on April 26 and 27. You can see the photos at http://www.pbase.com/birdingwild1/2011_photos
      At Riverfront Trail (Mesa County) we did have a Pectoral Sandpiper in with a small group of Least Sandpipers on 4/27.
      Cole Wild
      Loveland