Re: RFI - Black-chinned Sparrow

  • Brandon K. Percival
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2011
      I think the best habitat for Black-chinned Sparrows, at least what I remember from Arizona and West Texas, is rocky hillsides with junipers.  Knowing their distinctive song would be very helpful, if there is a singing bird around.  Hopefully you all can pinned some of these down, as I'm sure there will be a lot of people interested in seeing them in Colorado.

      Brandon Percival
      Pueblo West, CO