Devil's Kitchen CNM , 4/7/11

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2011

      Good morning!  Missy and I went looking for swifts this morning (all Lee's fault, tisk) and got good looks at some near the east entrance to Colorado National Monument .  We also saw a fair number of hummingbird plants in bloom, including milkvetch sp (Astragalus) and paintbrush sp (Castilleja).

      I am finally trying out ebird after all these years; see report below.  Larry