HART'S BASIN

  • Evelyn Horn
    Message 1 of 427 , Apr 1, 2011
      Friday, April 1.   noon.

      Last night I posted that a visitor from Moab had seen several hundred cranes at the Basin. I MIS-HEARD :-(
      It was LAST YEAR that she saw "hundreds."

      SO THE COUNT FOR LAS NIGHT WAS 90 SANDHILL cranes.
      Evey Horn
    • Evelyn Horn
      Message 427 of 427 , Dec 1, 2017
        There have been many reports about the Sandhill Cranes along G Road near Delta. Perehaps this is Global Warming. Reliable reports from Jim Wallace and Andrea Robinsong.   4,000 birds  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Evey Horn