FOS Black-throated Sparrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011

      Missy and I enjoyed a beautiful morning in the west desert, with NO WIND!  We looked for Burrowing owls at all of the locations we have seen them in the past, but had no luck.  In Rabbit Valley we saw our FOS Black-throated sparrow; at 32½ Rd and D Rd 2 Ospreys were counter-calling at a nest site on the power poles; at D Rd CRWA were 2 Western grebes; and at Shipwreck were 2 Avocets.  Larry