Cranes (correction)

  • Rick Harner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2011
      CORRECTION

      Last evening just before sundown, I watched 100's (500+ to 1000) of cranes travel from the feeding grounds near HWY 50 north of Delta to a roosting area north of the river and east of G50 road.  The sights and sounds reminded me of Bosque del Apache at sundown.  The best observation is on G50 road north of the river at a small pullout.  Be there at least 30 min before sundown.

      Rick Harner
      1570 SE Stonebridge Dr.
      Cedaredge, CO 81413
      Home/Office:970-856-4413