Redlands Raptors

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2011

      I was going to brag about some of our yard birds, but Missy Siders’ list is tough to beat!  So far this month we’ve had 31 species, and today’s snow brought us a few interesting birds including seasonal high counts of Yellow-rumps (21), American robins (40+), Pine siskins (50+), also Mountain bluebirds (2), Merlin (1), and Golden eagle (1).  Other raptors recently include one each, sharpie, goshawk, and red-tail.

      Larry

      GJ