Re: [wsbn] what a way to finish the year!!!

  • Andrea Robinsong
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2010
      It would be great if someone could get out to try to locate the Delta flock so we can make a good guess about these birds...are they the same?

      However, it's not even 10 F here with about 8" of snow so it won't be me!

      happy new year!

      andrea robinsong
      hotchkiss

      On 12/31/2010 2:24 PM, larry arnold wrote:

      More Sandhill Cranes!  In numerous flocks during 100-130pm, some distant and some extremely high... I found several groups that I could count (2,21,30,35,180), but missed others that I couldn’t triangulate on, so I have no idea how many have flown by here today (I’m at 400 and counting), all heading southeast more or less.

      Ey yi yi!!!