Grand Mesa Christmas Bird Count - January 1, 2011

  • pjdidier
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      There is a new Christmas Bird Count on the Grand Mesa. We have been doing this count since 1997 but now it is an official CBC with National Audubon.

      The Grand Mesa Christmas Bird Count will be held on Saturday, January 1, 2011

      If you want to participate in this count at a higher elevation please contact the appropriate area leader below. If you want to be assigned please contact the compiler. Birders at every level of expertise can make meaningful contributions to this count, so everyone is invited to join in. Beginners are welcome. There will be an end of day get-together at the Wagon Wheel Restaurant at 10900 U.S. Highway 65, Mesa, CO at 1:30 p.m.

      Compiler - Paul Didier 242-8643 didier@... ;
      Molina - Bob Bradley 263-4613 thrasher@... ;
      Collbran - Ronda Woodward 256-0725 woodward.ronda@... ;
      Grand Mesa - Bob Moston 242-9443 bandjmost@... ;