Bird ID

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2010
    Greetings,
    Just a warm-up for CBC IDs. One species is rare in winter and not expected the other is fairly common but a tough separation from its cousin look-a-like.
    Both are wintering in Nucla! Answers tomorrow!
    Coen and Brenda the Photographer.
  • rclarke32001
    Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2016

    Would like confirmation that attached is Say's Phoebe. A member of my group ID'd a call/song as Say's Phoebe and I got this picture the following day in the same area. San Rafael Swell near Goblin Valley SP