Gunnison and Hotchkiss CBCs

  • Jason Beason
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      The Gunnison Christmas Bird Count will be held on December 19th this
      year. Jim Berry will be leading the count. His phone # is
      970-641-5368 and email is jbird12003@.... Meeting place is
      Hearst Hall on the Western State University campus (east side) in room
      131 at 7 am.

      The Hotchkiss Christmas Bird Count will be January 1st, 2011. Meet in
      the Hotchkiss City Market parking lot at 8:00 am. Please contact me
      at (970) 527-4625 for more information or if you are interested in
      searching for owls earlier than 8 am. We can discuss a compilation
      get together that morning if folks want to do that.

      Thanks!

      --
      Jason Beason
      Paonia - Delta County