Roaring Fork CBC

  • Tom & Kay McConnell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010

      From the Roaring Fork Audubon Newsletter:

      Dec 18 - Roaring Fork Valley Christmas Bird Count—Join Roaring Fork

      Audubon for the annual Christmas Count. Our count circle includes the

      Glenwood Springs and Carbondale areas with their interesting mix of habitats.

      More than 55,000 observers from all 50 states, every Canadian province,

      parts of Central and South America, Bermuda, the West Indies and

      Pacific islands participate in this all-day census of early winter birds. A potluck

      dinner will follow to compile the results.

      Contact team leaders for times and meeting points

      Carbondale team leader Dave Clark 963-3479

      Mid-valley ponds leader Linda Vidal 704-9950

      No Name/Downvalley leader Tom McConnell 945-0588