Sandhill cranes - Hotchkiss

  • Cheryl Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      We had a nice treat this morning. Bill heard some cranes about 7am, and about 30 landed in the North Fork of the Gunnison River between our house and the Pleasure Park (confluence of the NF/Gunnison and Gunnison rivers)
      They stayed for about an hour. We will go out tonight around dusk to see if they come back.

      We also had our first bald eagle of the year on Thanksgiving.

      Cheryl Day
      Hotchkiss

      Cheryl Day

      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain."