Snow and Ross's Geese and Greater Scaup

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2010
      Greetings,
      Around Nucla today we found a Snow Goose integrade white/blue and a Ross's Goose. There is a large pond that has water flowing into it that has a lot of ducks. On the pond is one hatch year Greater Scaup, the first one we have seen in Montrose County.
      On another frozen farm pond there is a grounded Western Grebe. We will try to get it tomorrow and take it to open water so it can take-off.
      Snowing in Nucla,
      Coen and Brenda