sandhill cranes

  • alice_m_newberry
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 25, 2010
      Hi,
      Today about 3:15pm I saw 14 or 15 sandhill cranes flying SE, quite low, over my house in the Redlands. Only one call! I almost missed them because they were so quiet.
      BTW, I am hearing a Great Horned Owl almost every day am and pm from my house (at dusk and dawn). I would like to see it...and add a Western Screech Owl also.
      Alice Newberry
      Grand Junction
    • mcfadden donna
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2014
        we saw about 40 low flying sandhill cranes late this morning
        circling over G road and about 25 3/4 road.
        donna mcfadden