CFO Journals

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2010
      Thanks to all of you that have offered to share your CFO Journals. I made a quick trip down to Dean Hill's place to look through all the journals and got the info I needed.
      I still can not e-mail any of your with a Bresnan carrier. They just bounce. I get your messages OK and maybe you are getting wsbn messages.
      No rare birds around here, only people!
      Coen