snow goose at Confluence

  • Dennis Garrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2010
      I hadn't been to Confluence park in, well, months, but stopped by there briefly on the way back from Cortez today.  One standard snow goose adult in with the Canadas, as well as two western and one pied-billed grebe.

      I did see a few waterfowl on Ridgway on the way by but did not actually stop and look at any of them.  A few bald eagles still left on the Dolores between Dolores and Stoner, although I did not see any kokanee when I stopped to look.

      Dennis Garrison