Re: [wsbn] Southeast Montrose

  • Norm & Mary
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2010
      We've been watching for Cranes on our walks in the Redlands, GJ, this fall, and saw the first ones- 100 plus, yesterday headed SE along the north edge of the Colo. Monument at abt. 3 pm. Sounds like the same ones you saw?! They were in the most beautiful, almost perfect V, very high up over us; so couldn't believe we could hear them in their occasional distinctive calls. Thanks all for doing this, we've been enjoying watching what people have been seeing. Mary Kronvall