Highline, too

  • mcginley@acsol.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2010
      Yesterday, we saw 5 Eared Grebes, numerous Blue Grosbeaks,
      imm. Spotted Towhee, Western and Semipalmated Sandpipers. At
      Redlands Parkway pond north we spotted both an Eastern and
      Western Kingbird in the same tamarisk!
      Kathleen
    • PeterR
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2010

        Yesterday at Connected Lakes ( Grand Junction ), my son Eric and I saw yellow warbler and black-throated grey warbler in the

        Tamarisk at the west end of the big lake…along with bushtits, blue grosbeak, and the other usual suspects.

        Peter Robinson