Spring 2010, Western Colorado

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2010

    With the addition of a few more observations, the attached file is complete to my knowledge and understanding, re: first observed dates (FOD) for western Colorado this year.

    Note that I am still referencing BOWC (2004) as a baseline, but at some point I need to update my excel files with Coen’s “First Supplement of BOWC (2010)” for this purpose, eh?  =)