fall migration update, western Colorado

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2010

    Below, and attached (with more detail) are what I have gleaned from WSBN, re: “fall migration.”  There are some questionable calls regarding shorebirds and waders – were they southbound or were they “summer lurkers” (northbound migrants that hung around through summer)?  Please let me know about errors or omissions, thanks!

    Hoping the column format from excel survives cyberspace...

    Larry

    WESTERN COLORADO

    fall migrants (residents and breeders excluded), wintering species, casual species

    AOU

    SPECIES

    BOWC

    2010