FW: [WYOBIRDS] Fw: [sd-birds] Sunday 8/15/10 OBNT report...Still Present!

  • Forrest Luke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2010

      Is everyone aware of the Orange-billed Nightingale-Thrush that has set up territory in Spearfish Canyon, South Dakota. I made a wild dash to see it a couple of weeks ago and it is apparently still there.

      This species typical range is from southern Mexico to northern South America. Just a FYI.

      Forrest Luke