hummingbirds!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2010

      Several “mini rain bombs” hit us yesterday, all moving in from Colorado National Monument, throughout the day, and we totaled 0.76” of precip here in the Redlands.  This has concentrated the hummies (Texas lingo?) at our feeders, and this morning they are great entertainment.  =)

      I am watching / hoping / for a rarity at our feeders, eh?

      Larry

      GJ