Yellow-breasted Chat

  • Craig Dodson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2010
      Birded abit in Mesa Cty today. Pretty quiet with the exception of a Yellow-breasted Chat at Horsethief State Wildlife Area. It was singing(?) and came out in the open, big and bold, in response to the brief use of my Ipod. Birded Loudy Simpson (Moffat) in the heat of the day but missed all of Forrest's birds. Maybe I should try first thing tomorrow.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2015
        Yellow-breasted Chat are now present and singing below the sewer ponds in Nucla. The Greater Scaup has moved on.
        Good birding,
        Coen and Brenda