Birding photography presentation, Grand Mesa Visitor Center, 1830 August 14

  • Dennis Garrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 4:35 PM
      Yours truly will be giving a presentation on birding photography at the Grand Mesa Visitor Center on Highway 65 at 6:30 pm on Saturday, August 14, as part of their summer series.  Almost all of the photos therein are western Colorado shots.  Any and all welcome.  The standard disclaimers apply.  I haven't yet figured out which hat I am wearing that night, either.

      Dennis Garrison
      Paonia