Re: [wsbn] Low elevation Evening Grosbeaks

  • kendall@sopris.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2010
      Re: [wsbn] Low elevation Evening Grosbeaks We have Evening Grosbeaks here in GW on the Roaring Fork  2 female and 2 male today. Kendall

      On 6/4/10 6:39 PM, "Tom & Kay McConnell" <immac@...> wrote:

      Wendy McGuire of the Glenwood Forest Service office reports Evening Grosbeaks Near Doc Holliday's Grave in Glenwood on 5/25.  The male was offering a female food, way low in elevation for breeding Evening Grosbeaks.  Also single Evening Grosbeaks here at No Name on 5/31 & today 6/04.  Shouldn't these guys be up into the Engleman Spruce by now???!!!.

      Tom McConnell
      Glenwood Springs