Rose-breasted Grosbeak in Grand Junctiion

  • Ronda Woodward
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2010
      My husband & I always walk our dog to Lincoln Park & back in the morning- this morning at 6:10 AM there was a singing male Rose-breasted Grosbeak in the tree behind the white house on the corner of 13th and Grand Ave. When I went back again at 7:30 am it was no longer there (not surprising as there are no feeders in the vicinity).

      I worked the Atlas block at Cedaredge today also - very fun to find 3 hummingbird nests and 2 Red-tail nests along with the other "finds"  A great day to be out "Atlasing"!

      Ronda Woodward
      Grand Junction, CO