Gunnison River trip

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      Mike,
      What are your plans for doing a river float and working the Triangle Mesa Block? We are free for most of June except 13-15.
      It is hot and dry over here. It may stay that way until the rains start in July.
      Have been cleaning up on some blocks around Nucla. In the Nucla Block we are now at 112 species. Need to confirm more species or Hugh Kingery may have a melt-down. He has 112 species in the block where he lives.
      Did you go to the CFO convention? We did not make it.
      Did you know Mona Hill? She died unexpectly a couple of weeks ago. She was living with her husband between Dove Creek and Cortez.
      Keep us posted on your plans,
      Coen and Brenda