Lesser Nighthawk and Rose-breasted Grosbeak

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      I did see the female Lesser Nighthawk at the Nucla sewer ponds this evening at about 8:30. At our feeders was a male Rose-breasted Grosbeak throughout the day. It spent a lot of time singing about the yard so it may stay for a while. We will send a picture tomorrow. If the RBGR can find a mate and nest it will be species 112 for the Nucla Priority Block.
      Coen