brown pelican at highline

  • Andrea Robinsong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      wow you guys. I am so surprised that I saw a picture of a brown pelican
      at highline in today's daily sentinel and this is the first report to
      wsbn? Or am I not getting all the posts?

      I know what it is. Jacob's gone. I guess he was the only one left in
      the valley who haunted all the spots. We miss you, Kiddo. We're missing
      birds here.

      Maybe one of you grand valley birders can chase the pelican to see if
      it's still there. It would be sweet if someone were able to keep wsbn
      informed.

      Thanks,
      andrea robinsong
      heading to cortez tomorrow