Outdoor Heritage Day, Delta, 12 June

  • Dennis Garrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Black Canyon Audubon will be participating the the 1st annual Outdoor Heritage Day in Delta, at Confluence Park, on June 12 of this year.  The event runs from 9 am until 3 pm, and features a wide variety of outdoor events from a long list of sponsors and participants, intended to get youth interested in the outdoors and keep them outside.

      BCAS will have an information booth set up, planned for the NE corner of the lake, and will have several birding walks (bring your binocs!) throughout the day on the trails around Confluence.  Other activities may occur as we pool our hearts and minds and possibly suffer from heat stroke or mosquito bites.

      If anyone would like to lend a hand, email me and let me know.  I will be there around 8 to set up and do a little scouting.  If nothing else, stop by and say hello.  And bring the kids!

      Dennis Garrison
      Black Canyon Audubon