Golden-crowed Sparrow

  • dwgalinat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      I saw my Golden Crowed Sparrow today When I got home from work.
      Possibly the first time since the Delta CBC.I spent several hours
      looking New Years after trying to go on the Mesa Count, Driving through
      a snowstorm on the Mesa and being told I was not welcome but had no
      luck. I have been doing CBC for about 45 years and its a first for me.

      Happy New Year!