Calliope hummingbird

  • leon stigen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      Hi all! Cecilia saw a male Calliope hummingbird at one of our feeders yesterday morning(4/30). Probably the same one that Larry Arnold just reported this morning(5/1), since he lives right around the corner from us! I still have not seen even one of the orange-crowned warblers that everyone is reporting everywhere, but then I have been much more busy at work than a lot of you luckier birders are!!!
         Happy birding!
         Lee Stigen
         Grand Junction