County list updates

  • Mark Peterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2010
      COBirders,

      Please have your latest updates to me by Saturday, May 1st.

      -----
      Mark Peterson
      Colorado Springs
    • Mark Peterson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
        COBirders,

        If you have Lifetime county updates please have them to me by Sunday, March 6th.  I am not updating Horizontal this month.  You can find the forms on the CFO website:

        -----
        Mark Peterson
        Colorado Springs

      • Mark Peterson
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2013
          Hi COBirders,

          Sorry for not getting this out last week.  If you have any updates for your Lifetime County Lists please send them to me by this Sunday, 10/6.

          You can go to the CFO Page to see the current lists and if you want to get a report form.  Just a reminder that report forms are not required and in fact are better just used as a template.

          Thank you,

          -----
          Mark Peterson
          Colorado Springs