Bald Eagle - Hotchkiss

  • Bill / Cheryl Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      Well, yesterday our Ferruginous hawk who hangs around our driveway all
      winter came in and today our bald eagle perched on his favorite rock. We
      have had a pair come back every year since we moved here 10 years ago,
      several years with young.

      Notice how I call them "our". It seems like it when they return year after
      year. Today the Ferrug flew up from the ground just 15 feet from the car as
      I was driving up and went right over my windshield; hopefully he was eating
      a prairie dog.

      Cheryl Day
      Hotchkiss