Rick beat me to it!

  • Dennis Garrison
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
      I stopped by Fruitgrower's on the way to Junction this morning right before lunch, and was surprised at the abundance of waterfowl around.  Rick reported everything I saw, to which I can only add one gadwall and a couple mourning doves.  Nice to see the cinnamon teal back, however.  It must be SPRING!

      Dennis Garrison

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010