speaking of "essence birding"

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010

      This morning at dawn it was a pretty sweet deal to watch our four Tundra Swans traversing the Colorado River, whilst overhead quite a few Northern Pintails were flying up river, and a full moon was settling into Colorado National Monument.

      Fortune Cookie say “when suffering from congestion and sore throat, Fisherman’s Friend might come in very handy” (available in cute little tins and for good price at Wal*Mart).  [disclaimer statement]

      Larry

      GJ