regular robins not liking the leucistic one

  • Dennis Garrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      Mom emailed me again tonight and said the leucistic robin spent most of the day around their feeders, digging something up.  She also noted that the other robins seemed to not like it, and drove it off on occasion.  I noticed this once yesterday while I was photographing it.

      Any thoughts or studies I can pass back to them?  All I can think of is being a nerd in high school...

      Dennis Garrison
      Paonia