Painted Redstart attempt, 11/18

  • Jason Beason
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2005
      Hello West Slope,

      Just to let everyone on the WSBN know, there IS a PAINTED REDSTART in New Castle. A few birders were able to see it this morning. Andrea Robinsong and I chased it this afternoon but were not successful. We recommend going as early in the morning as possible as the bird has not been seen after 1 pm at Fred Fisher's house. This bird has been seen the past three days at his house. Contact information and directions can be found on the Cobird archives.

      Good luck!
      Jason Beason
      Paonia