Fall seasonal report.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009
    Greetings,
    Attached is the fall seasonal report concentrating on records that are unexpected in western Colorado at this time of year. Seasonal casual species and elevation records as well as new county records are included.

    We have a new computer system so older systems may not be able to open attachments. If so let me know and I will sent it to you in one of the older formats.
    If you see any errors let me know so I can fix them.
    Only dead fish go with the flow,
    Coen