County lists updated

  • Mark Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      COBirders,

      The latest county list updates are now available on the Colorado Field Ornithologists website.  Be looking for an email in the coming weeks to describe the new methods of reporting.

      http://cfo-link.org/birding/county_reports.php

      As always, if you find mistakes please let me know.

      -----
      Mark Peterson
      Colorado Springs
    • Mark Peterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2010
        COBirders,

        The county lists have been updated.  If you find any mistakes please let me know.

        Three notes:

        1.  I hope to have the Horizontal list reflect the new AOU changes by next month.

        2.  It appears that Acrobat 9 has a little bug and if you use the bookmarks you will find that they are in reverse-alphabetical by page.  I will hopefully have a resolution for this at some point.

        3.  Potentially another Acrobat 9 problem, if you use Google Chrome as your browser you will note that page two of both the Lifetime and Horizontal lists has problems.  I believe all other pages are fine.

        -----
        Mark Peterson
        Colorado Springs