warbler up high, Delta County

  • Dennis Garrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2009
      I was working up near Overland Reservoir today, and observed a male Wilson's warbler in a willow by a small pond at about 9500 feet.  This is after two or three snows at this elevation and another one on its way.

      Maybe some day I can stop working and start birding again.  Sigh.

      Dennis Garrison
      Paonia