HART'S BASIN

  • Evelyn Horn
    Message 1 of 426 , Oct 18, 2009
      Sunday, October 18. 8 PM

      One Pelican, a few Western Grebe, loads of Canadas
      3 Sandhills, obviously a family group

      To date: 539 reported in flight in our area
                     223 landed at the Basin

      Thanks for all the posts! Please keep it up :-)' Thanks!

      Evey
    • Evelyn Horn
      Message 426 of 426 , Apr 2
        the birds continue to come: about 160 tonight.
        total =13,414
        Evey Horn