SANDHILL CRANES

  • Evelyn Horn
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 17 11:14 AM
      As of today (October 17, 11:30 AM)
       Cranes reported in flight thru our area: 417
       Cranes on the ground at the Basin: 199

      Thanks to all for the posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      And keep posting :-)

      Evey Horn
    • Evelyn Horn
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 21, 2015
        November 21, 2015

        Hart's Basin

        253 reported from the Basin.
        Also in-flight reports from Grand Junction, Ash Mesa, Delta.

        The water level is coming up (the usual condition after irrigation season is over).
        Duck hunters present.

        Evey Horn
      • Evelyn Horn
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 10, 2016
          Cranes have been redported in our area
          Along the Gunnison River, in the usual wintering area near Delta (G Road)
          and at Hart's Basin
          Evelyn Horn